Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Remember me?

They bleed me dry with this sad song, and its cry echo’s deep inside my hollow cage.  I had a heart for them once, but with every fire that touched me, burned, and my willingness now has nearly disappeared with the rest of me.  I cannot ache like this for long.  The human in me becomes too weary, and you, YOU are never there to lift me like you use to or carry me like you did.

I almost do not recognize the large shoes you filled, but can we really say you filled them yet?  A boy behaves like you do but a man behaves better than you.  To me, you cannot fill those giant shoes until you take your black cover off your eyes and finally SEE.  I hate that when you do finally get your new eyes, it will be because of great loss.  And only then will you understand what you have done to hurt me and our blood in that beautiful cup you neglected for too long. 

But I will still wait to love you, because my love for you will never dry.  And when that day comes where you let me love you again, I can finally cry because I am happy.

END.



Below is a video that almost mirrors my feelings - A song by Avril Lavigne called "Remember When".  This is for my blood...  For my once, bestfriend...  I can't wait to be friends again, "Bug"...




No comments:

Post a Comment